The hair cycle is a natural process that happens to all of us. It's a never-ending process where the hair falls out, grows back, and then falls out again.
The hair follicle goes through three phases:
- The Anagen Phase: This is the growth phase, which lasts for two to six years.
- The Catagen Phase: This phase lasts for two to three weeks and it's when the hair follicle shrinks and stops producing new cells, but it doesn't completely die off just yet.
- The Telogen Phase: This is the resting phase, which can last anywhere from one to four months before the hair falls out and a new one starts growing in its place.
People who are suffering from excessive shedding are often going through hormonal complications and age-related issues. Hair Shedding can also be the result of any other illness in your body.
Now, First, let's talk about ways to prevent hair loss:
- Diet is important. Good nutrition is critical for optimal health, and healthy hair is no exception. If you're losing your hair or starting to go bald, start by looking at your diet. Did you know that male pattern baldness can be triggered by stress? It's true! Not only that but hair loss can also be triggered by nutrient deficiencies (like insufficient vitamin D) as well as some medications (like birth control pills). Of course, medical conditions like alopecia areata and lichen planus can also cause baldness.
- Say no to bleaches and Color: Bleaches and other chemicals in hair products split up the protein called keratin which can trigger hair fall.
- Use a mild shampoo. Sometimes using a harsh shampoo with lots of complex ingredients can irritate the hair follicle preventing new hair growth. So use a shampoo that comes with mild ingredients.
If you have tried everything to prevent hair loss but nothing seems to work, then it might be time to consider other solutions—like a wig!
Hair transplantation is a procedure that involves the taking of hair follicles from one area of the body, called the “donor site,” and placing them on another part of the body, called the “recipient site.” It is most often used to treat male pattern baldness. This method of hair restoration has become very popular in recent years because it offers permanent results and natural-looking hair.
Growth Factor Therapy for Hair
Growth factor therapy for hair is a treatment that uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) taken from your blood to stimulate hair growth.
Platelets are the cells in your body that contain growth factors, which trigger certain processes like cell regeneration. PRP is produced by collecting a patient’s blood, separating the platelets, and then re-injecting that concentrated liquid into the scalp.
Growth factor therapy for hair has been shown to increase hair count and thickness with minimal side effects. The procedure becomes less effective over time, meaning it must be repeated periodically to maintain results.
Though there may be some discomfort during or after the treatment, this process should not interfere with daily life and patients can resume normal activities immediately afterward.
Mesotherapy is a therapeutic technique that involves injecting substances into the skin. The injection of irritants, such as various plant extracts, vitamins, minerals, and other substances, are used to stimulate healing and improve the appearance of skin and hair.
The therapy is based on the concept that injecting substances into the skin will have a curative effect on deeper tissues or organs.
Mesotherapy for hair loss is a new treatment for hair growth that has been gaining popularity in recent years. The therapy involves injections of natural plant extracts and vitamins into scalp tissue to stimulate hair growth with minimal side effects.
Microneedles devices are covered with hundreds of tiny needles which penetrate through the top layer of the skin, stimulating hair follicles and improving and better blood circulation to the scalp. This results in new hair growth and collagen synthesis. The depth of microneedling depends on the type and condition of the hair scalp.
Well, you don't have to worry about your thinning hair as there are many treatment options available that regenerate hair growth.
A dermatologist can suggest to you the best hair loss treatment in Noida which will best suit your hair type and provide you with the most effective results.
Get your dense hair back and stop worrying about thinning hair.