Tattoo Removal (ND Yag Laser)
What is it ?
As the prevalence of tattoos in the population increased since then removal of tattooing has also become very prevalent. Tattoos are implanted in deep dermal layers so its possible to remove it fully or partially depending upon the size of the tattoo and the color of ink used for tattooing.
Tattoo removal is a non-invasive procedure.
Cosmetic tattoos are also very prevalent nowadays. The eyeliner tattoo ,eyebrow tattoos, lip liner tattoos and permanent lipstiks are in trend which can be removed if needed .
Tattoo removal should be very professional as it works upon the deepest skin layers. Using any home remedy or an inexperienced clinician can give a very bad scar for a lifetime.
Book An Appointment
Types of tattoos
Based on pigment /ink
- Lip liner
Treatment at Skinfinity clinic
Every procedure is safe and risk free, sometimes local anaesthetic cream is applied to numb the treatment area, and after the procedure patient can go back to his/her daily routine.
1. Q switched laser treatment-The most commonly used technique of tattoo removal is laser technique. It is the safest technique without any chance of scarring.
Q switched laser creates a short ultra pulse light that goes deep into the skin, shatters the pigment of tattoo and thus in every session tattoo becomes lighter in shade and helps to get rid of tattoo without any lacerative procedure.
2. Dermabrasion - It superficially erodes the upper most part of the skin where the tattoo is present. But this treatment takes more number of sessions and partially removes the tattoo if the tattoo ink is very deep.
3. Salabrasion- Salt water solution along with abrasion is used to get rid of the tattoo. It’s an older technique and rarely used nowadays.
4. Excision- It’s a surgical procedure, in which we excise tattoos from the skin. This procedure is not very common for tattoo removal nowadays as laser technique is safer and painless with minimal downtime.
What's at Skinfinity?
- Latest and advanced tools are used for the procedure
- Every machine used for the procedures is US-FDA approved
- Proper sterilization is our top most priority to avoid any kind of infection and thus the procedure becomes risk free
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to individual consultation with the dermatologist
- Procedure is performed by expert cosmetologist
- The desire of the patient is always kept in mind in order to give the best and optimum result
- All pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions.
- In case of any discomfort patient can also contact clinic any time during working hours for any support regarding treatment
- The results of the treatments are long lasting and even permanent for some chronic skin problems, as our cosmetologists advise the right diet and products according to individual skin types to maintain and enhance the results.
- All treatments are designed by our team of expert dermatologists and cosmetologist headed by Dr. Ipshita Johri who is a celebrity aesthetician with versatile high-end work experience in the field of beauty and anti-ageing.
- The cosmetologists performing the lasers at Skinfinity are trained cosmetologists who go through extensive process of education and training.
- Use of world’s best and latest technology, beauty machines and chemical free beauty products.