Skin Tag Removal
Skin Tag Removal
What Is It?
Skin tag is this tiny narrow growth of skin emerging out from the normal skin. It is mainly seen in areas where there is a friction between two body parts, like the groin, underarms, neck and eyelids other areas affected are thighs, upper chest and face.
Medically, it is also known as fibroepithelial polyp, cutaneous papilloma, soft fibroma and acrochordron. It is soft in consistency and usually connected by a stalk to the normal skin. It is commonly seen in both males and females.
It's very important to get it treated. Because sometimes it gets painful because of rubbing against cloth or jewellery and also looks cosmetically unpleasant.
Book An Appointment
Treatment available at Skinfinity Clinic
The dermatologist examines for any medical issue behind development of skin tags. Most common reasons are family history or raised blood sugar and pre diabetic conditions that pre dispose to development of excess skin tags.
1. Electrical cauterization- removal of skin tag by cautery is done in a very safe and painless procedure. The area is numbed and tags are dried up with cauterization after which they eventually fall out. It is usually a one time procedure.
2. Chemical cauterization- with the help of chemicals we remove the skin tag by applying it on the skin and leave it on for sometime. This treatment modality requires multiple sessions.
3. C02 laser- with the help of high intensity laser beam skin tag is detached from the skin in just one sitting. It’s a clean and painless procedure with no downtime.
Removal of Unwanted skin growth
What's at Skinfinity?
Skin tag diagnosis and treatment is done by dermatologist and careful extraction is ensured to wipe off all extra unwanted tissue.
Best lasers are used for skin tag removal to make sure of minimal downtime or discomfort to patient.
Appropriate blood investigations are advised by dermatologist to prevent further growth or recurrence of skin tags.
- Latest and advanced tools are used for the procedure
- Every machine used for the procedures is US-FDA approved
- Proper sterilization is our top most priority to avoid any kind of infection and thus the procedure becomes risk free
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to individual consultation with the dermatologist. Skin tag removal usually requires a single session.
- Procedure is performed by expert cosmetologist and trained doctors/ therapists
- Every pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions
- In case of any discomfort patient can also contact clinic any time during working hours for any support regarding treatment.