What it is?
Microneedling is a process that causes minor superficial injury to the scalp that stimulates hair follicles and thus promotes new hair growth, and increases the blood circulation in the scalp. It also helps in increased collagen synthesis.
Microneedling also helps in absorption of products deep into the scalp. It is done with a dermaroller or dermapen, they come in different sizes.
The choice of the depth of microneedling depends on the scalp condition of every patient.
These microneedling devices consist of very fine multiple titanium needles that are completely safe for the skin and don't cause any damage to the skin.
Book An Appointment
Treatment at Skinfinity
By applying local anesthetic cream or spray the scalp is numb and then these microneedling devices are used on the scalp under the supervision of the doctor that is moved on the scalp according to direction of hair growth and it induces micro injury that is seen as a minor pinpoint bleeding points.
1. Mesotherapy with scalp microneedling- Infusion of vitamin peptides and growth factor rich serum into the scalp helps in strengthening of the roots as well as stops hair fall, microneedling helps in proper absorption of meso solution to each and every hair follicle.
2. Growth factor therapy with scalp micro needling- Serum rich in fibroblasts and growth factor superficially injected into the scalp and after this microneedling is done which increases the absorption of this solution into the scalp and this micro injury also increases the blood circulation into the scalp as well as stimulates every hair follicle to get these growth factors deep into hair roots.
3. A cell therapy with scalp microneedling- A cell therapy is also an injectable method but to get each hair benefited, we do microneedling that ensures proper absorption and activates hair follicle by increasing blood circulation of scalp.
Stops Hair Fall
Promote Hair Growth
Increased Blood Flow
What's at Skinfinity?
- Scalp microneedling should always be done at a specific direction and angle to the scalp.
- Use of dermascope and folliscope to assess the condition of the scalp.
- Microneedling is always done by trichologist to make sure it's done properly.
- Every machine used for the procedures is US-FDA approved.
- Proper sterilization is our top most priority to avoid any kind of infection and thus the procedure becomes risk free.
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to individual consultation with the dermatologist.
- Procedure is performed by expert trichologist.
- The desire of the patient is always kept in mind in order to give the best and optimum result.
- All pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure.
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort.
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions.
- In case of any discomfort patient can also contact clinic any time during working hours for any support regarding treatment.
- The results of the treatments are long lasting and even permanent for some chronic skin and scalp problems, as our doctors advise the right diet and products according to individual skin/scalp types to maintain and enhance the results.
- All treatment and protocol are designed by our team of expert dermatologists, trichologists and cosmetologists headed by Dr. Ipshita Johri who is a celebrity aesthetician with versatile high-end work experience in skin & hair treatments.
- Use of world’s best and latest technology, beauty machines and chemical free beauty products.