Laser Hair Removal
What is it?
When done by a trained professional with the right equipment, it is the safest method of hair removal available today. It is best for all age groups and genders and can be done safely in all areas of the body including face and genitals, without any pain or side effects.
Males and females have equally adopted laser hair removal as their choice of therapy to do away with unwanted body hair. The old methods like waxing/ razor/ trimming as a constant monthly/fortnightly activity consume a lot of time and cause side effects like redness, rashes, ingrown and hard hair growth. The laser is free from any of these side effects and painlessly removes the hair from any area of the body.
In the case of abnormally excess hair growth on the face, breast, and chin, the cause of excessive hair growth has to be found out. Hormonal disturbances can cause excessive hair growth on the face, abdomen or other body parts. The dermatologists at Skinfinity can help a person to diagnose any hormonal issue or PCOD before starting the laser.
Book An Appointment
How is the procedure performed?
Laser hair reduction is safe, tried and tested method which can be done at a specific part of the body or full body. Long term hair reduction by LHR is the ultimate solution to avoid waxing, razors, epilation, and their pain and side effects.
The area to be treated is marked and covered with a cool gel. Laser light is given on the surface of the skin which penetrates into the hair root and permanently removes the hair root, thus giving long-term freedom from unwanted hair in that area.
Specific areas causing cosmetic concern
- Thick hair growth on chin, upper lips or other areas of the face
- PCOD patients with excessive and thick hair growth on any part of the body
- Long-term beard designing
- Long-term eyebrow designing
Results and side effects
The response depends on the type of skin a person has, the darkness and the thickness of hair. 80-90% reduction is achieved in 6-8 sessions, each at an interval of 6-8 weeks. Hormonal disturbance or thicker hair may require more sessions. It’s necessary to take appropriate medications by a skin doctor for PCOD while one is on laser treatment, where only laser sessions may not provide expected results.
When performed with a good US FDA Approved laser machine after assessing the right skin type and operated by a trained person then laser hair reduction is not associated with any side effects.
Rare side effects are redness, pain, and temporary pigmentation.
Cheaper than Other Methods of Hair Removal
Safe and Efficacious
No Side Effects
Treats in Growing Hair
Prevents Boils Around Hair Follicles
Benefits of Alma Soprano laser hair removal:
- It is a high-end quality machine with best results.
- The treatment is painless and quick
- Can be performed on any skin type, even on tanned skin
- Is a safe procedure with a proven track record
- Can be used to treat a wide range of hair types and color
- Damages the hair follicles without damaging or injuring the surrounding skin
- Has a long-term effect as the hair follicles are completely destroyed by this process
What's at Skinfinity?
At Skinfinity, our therapist expertise in selectively removing unwanted hair from the skin. If one is tired of shaving, tweezing, waxing, and threading, then Laser hair removal is worth considering. We make use of technology that is highly safe for all skin types.
Dermatologists at Skinfinity set the energy of laser according to the specific skin types of an individual to give the best and fastest result.
Laser treatment brings in the speedy, effective, painless, long-term, reduction of hair. The laser beam is absorbed by the dark melanin of the hair and it works on hair roots to prevent further hair growth. It relieves skin from uncomfortable and messy hair growth and the irritation associated with it.
Laser beams selectively target coarse hair and retard hair growth. It leads to thinning of unwanted hair growth and removes hair from the face, leg, arm, underarm, and other areas of the body.
- Latest and advanced tools are used for the procedure
- Every machine used for the procedures is US-FDA approved
- Proper sterilization is our top most priority to avoid any kind of infection and thus the procedure becomes risk free
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to individual consultation with our dermatologist
- Procedure is performed by expert cosmetologist
- The desire of the patient is always kept in mind in order to give the best and optimum result
- All pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions.
- In case of any discomfort patient can also contact clinic any time during working hours for any support regarding treatment
- The results of the treatments are long lasting and even permanent for some chronic skin problems, as our cosmetologists advise the right diet and products according to individual skin types to maintain and enhance the results
- All treatments are designed by our team of expert dermatologists and cosmetologist headed by Dr. Ipshita Johri who is a celebrity aesthetician with versatile high-end work experience in the field of beauty and anti-ageing
- The cosmetologists performing the lasers at Skinfinity are trained cosmetologists that go through extensive process of education and training.
- Use of world’s best and latest technology, beauty machines and chemical free beauty products.
- Thick hair - US FDA Approved Alma Soprano diode laser
- Fine hair- US FDA APPROVED Primlase triple wavelength laser. Get rid of the most resistant hair growth forever!
- Ideal Laser approach for guaranteed results in even PCOS hair growth and hirsutism!
- Consult our laser expert to know which laser is best for your skin and hair type!
Short Youtube Videos
*Result may vary from person to person
*Result may vary from person to person
*Result may vary from person to person
Today, permanent hair reduction treatment is extremely popular. It is widely used across the country. It eliminates the need for constant waxing and shaving and risk of skin damage.
The laser hair removal treatment at SkinfinityDerma is suitable for all skin types, including tanned skin. Laser hair reduction can be performed on any body part with excess hair, with the important exception of the eye area. Laser works best on dark coarse hair and reduces them to the point where most of them are completely removed and the few left become significantly thinner and invisible.
As of now there’s no laser technology which is approved by FDA for “permanent hair removal.” Be careful of any clinic that claims that their laser can do otherwise. Lasers can effectively reduce the hair growth for up to 85% or more. The hair left after the laser treatment are baby hair or vellus hair which are virtually invisible.
Each pulse lasts only a fraction of a second and produces a slight prick sensation if the hair is very hard. Subsequently as the hair starts thinning down after few sittings, the procedure becomes more comfortable. Permanent laser hair reduction works on the in-motion principle, where instead of subjecting a bunch of hair to laser shots in one go, low laser heat is given in-motion to a larger area.
Thus it is painless due to the sequential emission of energy and the minimal transmission of heat to the tissue surrounding the follicle. Also, the tip of the laser is maintained at -4 degrees which makes the laser procedure very comfortable and painless!
Most people will experience no side effects. One can expect, however, for the skin in the treated area to redden slightly for a short time. This redness resolves within a couple of hours.