What is it?
In India, from ancient times, as a part of home remedy, many natural products are applied to keep the skin healthy. Lemon juice is applied on face which is rich in citric acid. Similarly turmeric is applied for a brighter and glowing skin, which contains traces of curcumin. Also, milk, which is a rich source of lactic acid is considered beneficial for a radiant skin. These all are gifts of mother nature, which contain marvelous natural substances that are beneficial for the skin.
Chemical Peels are nothing but the concentrated form of these natural extracts and active ingredients. Such concentrates are emanated from the choicest organic sources in its purest form and applied on skin by a dermatologist to treat certain acne, pigmentation and to achieve best health for the skin.
Book An Appointment
How it is done?
- Peel has to be applied very carefully by an expert aesthetic dermatologist. Skin is first thoroughly cleansed so that no other product is present on face. Sensitive areas of face around eyes, lips and nose are protected . Peel is applied on face starting from most resistant to most sensitive areas as judged by dermatologist.
- There are different types of peel for different problems and for every different peel a unique application time is set that is maintained by the aesthetician.
- Also every peel has a different end point which the dermatologist are aware of.
- After its end point peel is wiped from the skin with fresh water. For some peels that are leave on peel are left on skin for 8-12 hours.
- For best results combination of peel are used in single session that only your doctor will recommend depending on the skin type, texture and skin concern.
Dermalight treatment/ Cosmelan peel
Skinfinity Derma has successfully treated 10,000 + pigmentation cases and helped patients all over India and abroad to achieve flawless skin tone and texture. For patients suffering from problems like hyperpigmentation due to prolonged sun exposure (chronic tanning), melasma, acne marks, acanthosis nigricans (velvety texture of skin), open pores, lichen planus pigmentosus, freckles, and other deep dermal pigmentation, Skinfinity Derma’s treatment of choice is the Dermalight treatment.
A Cosmelan peel treatment is one of the well-known depigmentation methods across the world. It helps in eliminating or reducing dark spots on the skin and gives an even skin tone. The treatment has a combination of active ingredients that helps in preventing the reappearance of dark spots or the formation of new dark spots. Here are a few reasons you should opt for Cosmelan Chemical Peel treatment:
- Dermalight is a single session treatment
- The process is rather quick and painless
- Effective in treating deeper pigmentation which is not targeted by conventional methods
- Gives an even tone to your skin
Treat Oily Skin
Cure Dark Circle
Cure Truncal Acne
What’s at Skinfinity?
COCKTAIL PEELS AT SKINFINITY
In most of the clinics, a single peel is done for ex. glycolic peel, which is the most commonly used peel, and is applied on the full face.
The problem with this is that different skin types and different areas of the face demand a different kind of peel, endemic to that specific region.
At Skinfinity, we use Cocktail-peeling method as devised by our dermatologist Dr. Ipshita Johri. In this method, we treat each individual areas of face separately and a distinct peel as required for that specific skin type or part of the face; is tailor made by our expert, taking care of the minute concerns of the skin.
When done by our experts, one can achieve extraordinary and unprecedented improvements in the texture and tone of the skin!