It’s the over all diet and exercise routine that impacts the acne problem on skin.
1) Acne due to oily skin present more on the forehead and as blackheads around nose, and can be associated with chronic dandruff or oily hair.
2) Seborrheic Dermatitis- This presents as face and truncal acne which are chronic and present on chest, back and arms along with oily skin, redness around nose, dandruff on scalp, eyebrows or beard area.
3) Acne Rosacea- This kind of acne is present along with redness on face which increases on sun exposure, open pores, swelling and uneven skin on butterfly area of face- around nose and middle cheeks.
4) Hormonal Acne- These are deep set acne present mostly on lower face and chin area.They occur more during or before menstrual cycle, and tend to be painful and leave long lasting marks and scars. This may or may not be associated with irregular periods and can be an initial symptom of PCOS/ PCOD.
5) Drug Induced Acne- Sometimes monomorphic (similar looking-acne like) eruptions on face can occur due to some medicines like steroids, oral contraceptive pills, emergency contraceptive pills or antipsychotic drugs. Our expert dermatologists will take a detailed history to find out the major reason for acne and personalise the treatment plan according to individual needs
Acne if popped and squeezed leaves behind stubborn acne scars. This affect the skin surface making it look uneven. Acne scars require treatments which help in producing collagen therefore filling up the deep scars eventually. The preferred treatments for acne scars include medium depth peels, dermabrasion, dermarollers, microneedling or laser resurfacing. Generally, 6-8 sessions are recommended for optimum results.
Pimple marks can take a long time to fade. It affects men and women from their adolescence and continues till adulthood. As the time it goes, it leaves scars that remains on face forever. It is crucial to consult a dermatologist right in time to do away with acne. Face is the most concerning area as it remains exposed.
Acne occurrences can be diminished with proper treatment. However, with treatments, it can be controlled and patients can be saved from deep scars and pains. At Skinfinity Clinic, we consider our patient’s individual skin type like oily or dry dermis. We also help develop a simple calming skincare routine for our patients that includes using cream, moisturizers, and bleaches.
A flawless glowing skin maintained with the use of correct products, optimised skin treatments, regular skin care and healthy lifestyle. Skinfinity believes in making the right diagnosis for acne before attempting to treat it, so that a long term solution can be given for the acne problem with least recurrence, along with optimising general health condition.
Fraxis DUO is a combined technology consisting of a CO2 laser and..
Utterly calming- One is in safe hands from the second they arrive...