What is it?
Wart is a benign growth on the skin that occurs due to viral infection. The virus responsible for this is human papilloma virus. It can easily spread from person to person through contact or sharing of cloth or towels. Most common site for wart infection are on the hands and feet. Sometimes, it can also bleed and cause discomfort to the patient in daily activity. It can also look unattractive to the patient most of the times.
Since it’s a viral infection it mainly affects the immunocompromised patient, and a person whose immunity level is low because of any underlying cause.
It's very important to treat wart infection as soon as one notices it.
Book An Appointment
Types of wart
1. Plantar warts- grow on the soles of feet.
2. Flat warts- usually grow on thigh, arms or face.
3. Filiform warts- grow on face, under chin, around mouth or nose.
4. Periungual- grows between toes or finger nails.
Treatment at Skinfinity Clinic
1. Cauterization- painless procedure with no bleeding at all is done with the help of a electro cautery machine, that burns the wart and it is the safest procedure for wart removal.
2. Co2 Laser therapy- a laser beam of high energy target the wart and burns it from within.This laser therapy heals the wound with minimal downtime and it also leaves no scar.
3. Chemical peel- trichloro acetic acid (tca) peel is done to remove wart and it’s a painless procedure. This treatment requires multiple sessions.
4. Cryotherapy- cool nitrogen dioxide gas is used to burn the wart through cold suppression.
No leave form work
What's at Skinfinity?
- Wart diagnosis and treatment is done by dermatologist and careful extraction is ensured to wipe off all infection.
- Best lasers are used for wart removal to make sure of minimal downtime or discomfort to patient.
- Appropriate antibiotics advised by dermatologist to stop further growth or recurrence of warts.
- Latest and advanced tools are used for the procedure.
- Every machine used for the procedures is US-FDA approved.
- Proper sterilization is our top most priority to avoid any kind of infection and thus the procedure becomes risk free.
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to individual consultation with the dermatologist. Wart removal usually requires a single session.
- Procedure is performed by expert cosmetologist and trained doctors/ therapists.
- Every pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure.
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort.
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions.
- In case of any discomfort patient can also contact clinic any time during working hours for any support regarding treatment.