Plasma Pen treatment has been approved by FDA and CE and is used to perform therapies such as fibroblast which is used to stimulate the production of collagen in your skin. This revolutionary cosmetic treatment helps to achieve the ultimate skin tightening and wrinkle reduction with amazing results and minimal downtime.
It is a soft-surgery procedure that can be used to target a variety of skin conditions and effectively minister a solution without cutting through the skin.
Book An Appointment
How does Plasma Pen work?
The plasma pen is a non-invasive, skin-lifting, skin-tightening, and rejuvenating device. Highly trained doctors and plasma pen technicians at Skinfinity use Plasma Pen on your skin in a process called fibroblasting.
Fibroblasting is a technique that involves giving a micro-trauma to the skin using thermal induction. This micro-trauma is induced in the epidermal layer of the skin. Along with this, due to the heat, the deeper dermal structure of the skin is also disrupted. This triggers the skin’s natural healing response by releasing collagen.
What do we offer at Skinfinity?
- Skinfinity offers a wide variety of skin care treatments using a Plasma Pen. Our dermatologists and technicians are well-trained to use plasma pen and deliver the best results.
- Plasma pen treatment at Skinfinity can be used to treat acne scars, smile lines, forehead lines, stretch marks, upper/lower eyelid bags, turkey neck, etc. with precise and long-lasting results.
Why choose Skinfinity?
- Dermatologists at Skinfinity are highly trained to perform the plasma pen treatment.
- This is a newer treatment available at only few clinics across India.
- We ensure the desired results with the shortest downtime after the plasma pen treatment.
- We ensure that patient is comfortable during the procedure and the post procedure care is well elaborated by our doctors to promote faster healing and maintain long term results