Laser Skin Tightening
Laser Skin Tightening
What is it?
Laser skin tightening is a dream come true treatment for those who want to stop ageing and get a lifted skin but don't want to go for expensive surgical procedure.
Laser skin tightening is the latest trend nowadays that involves no cut or injections or any risk associated with surgical procedure. Laser works by destroying fat cells beneath the skin and increasing the collagen fibre deep inside the skin.
Collagen fibres decrease as the age progresses thus skin loses its elasticity and sags down with age. Stimulating these fibres and increasing its number will again result in tight firmer skin as you used to have at a young age. Some people also get obese with age and thus they tend to accumulate large number of fat cells in their face and body particularly on areas of thigh, arm, stomach and buttocks and on face it is the jawline and below chin. As most of the people don't want to go for surgery like liposuction, facelift and tummy tuck surgery, Laser is the best non-surgical option with minimal or no downtime.
Book An Appointment
How is the procedure performed?
There are many lasers that are used for skin tightening. The ideal option is chosen depending on the area to be treated, the amount of fat and sagging etc. The most suitable laser is advised by dermatologist after complete assessment of the individual requiring the treatment. Here we will briefly discuss about these lasers.
- RF- Radiofrequency is infrared light that has the ability to penetrate skin. These rays are very effective in inducing collagen growth and skin tightening with no side effect and downtime.
- MNRF- MNRF stands for microneedling radiofrequncy. In this process, fine microneedles with gold plating are used to make tiny channels into the skin and at the same time radiofrequency energy also gets penetrated deep in the skin thus causing heat and destroys the fat cells and stimulates new collagen fibre synthesis.
- Fraxel laser- This Laser is a combination of multiple technologies that is fractional laser, microneedling and radiofrequency that helps in collagen synthesis and destroying of fat cell. This laser is very good for facial skin tightening and rejuvenation.
- Ultherapy- This ultrasound therapy is very efficient for body fat reduction as this laser generates heat and in turn destroys fat cells and it also stimulates the collagen beneath the skin to produce more collagen fibres to make the skin firm and tight.
- HIFU- It stands for high intensity focused ultrasound in this laser deep seated subcutaneous fat cells present below the skin are destroyed. This laser gives great results for face contouring as it decreases the fat underlying below chin and it also helps in defining jawline.
- Accent prime laser- A whole new way of rejuvenating your skin at any age it also works on the principle of ultrasound and radiofrequency thus enabling us to get rid of dull wrinkled, chubby and sagging skin. It make the face and body look slimmer in the very first session of treatment by destroying the fat cells, the results are long lasting with weight control. This laser helps in eliminating double chin, facial fat, tummy fat, fat around hip area, upper arm fat and thigh fat deposition.
No Cut or Wound
For all Skin
For Any Age
Improve Fine Lines
What's at Skinfinity?
All these procedures are non surgical with no downtime and completely risk free and safe.
The best part is you get to see the result immediately after your session and with complete sessions you will see the desired results.
- Latest and most advanced lasers are used.
- Every laser used for the procedures are US-FDA approved
- Every procedure is done under supervision of dermatologist
- Number of sessions and the nature of the treatment are always planned according to your consultation with your dermatologist
- Procedure is performed by expert cosmetologist
- The desire of the patient is always kept in mind in order to give the best and desired result
- Every pre and post operative instructions are always given to the patient before and after the procedure
- Regular follow up calls by the clinic to ensure patient is not facing any discomfort
- Every procedure is explained properly to the patient regarding downtime and any special instructions.