Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Reduction
What is it?
Laser hair reduction is a process to get rid of body or facial hair.This procedure is very safe and risk free without any side effects. Soprano ice laser technology helps in reducing unwanted hair growth and it will also help in improving the texture of the skin. Nowadays laser technology of hair reduction is very much in trend as nobody wants to have a skin with hair, flawless skin is something that everyone desires.,
After laser hair reduction life will become hassle free as waxing, using hair removal cream or razors won't be required. Some people tend to develop allergies with hair removal cream or waxes and sometimes one also gets burned or cut with all these processes. Laser hair reduction works on both males and females of any age group. Because of hormonal imbalance or side effects of any drug some people have excess growth of hair on their face or any other body part so in that case also this laser hair reduction is very beneficial.
Book An Appointment
Treatment at Skinfinity
At Skinfinity, we use the latest and advanced technology of laser hair reduction.
The machine that we used is US-FDA approved, and from a very well known brand ALMA.
Multiple sessions are required for the proper reduction of hair and it also depends on the hair growth that varies in every individual. After every session one will be able to appreciate the decrease in growth of hair.
High energy laser beam targets each and every hair follicle by acting on the pigment that is “melanin” present in each hair follicle, thus destroying the hair follicle.
No Side Effects
For Men And Women
For Any Age
Remove Unwanted Hair
What's at Skinfinity?
- At Skinfinity we have the most result oriented laser machine
- US-FDA approved laser machine
- Thick hair - US FDA Approved Alma Soprano diode laser
- Fine hair- US FDA APPROVED Primlase triple wavelength laser. Get rid of the most resistant hair growth forever!
- Ideal Laser approach for guaranteed results in even PCOS hair growth and hirsutism!
- Consult our laser expert to know which laser is best for your skin and hair type!